Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wow...

Its Kind of feeling different writing something which will be posted on net and people get to Comment on it... Hmmm... Well Done Shreyas... You have grown up a lot....

Ya... I should definitely mention one person today( Infact She is a "Tumba oLLe Hudgi" - I know she will be cursing me after reading this ;-) ) Her name is Shubha.... I read her blog today and really got inspired by the way she writes and found out its actually fun writing blogs and can improve your writing skills also....

I can say that I am not that a good writer... But i do enjoy reading others profiles, blogs etc.. etc... Ya Ya... I know I am boring you guys a lot... Please for my sake control you yawning.... :-O

For the past one week its been really boring out here at Infosys... "Nothing to do" is what our problem is. Actually it was fun when we were under training... atleast we had some assignments and projects to do.... So thats why I keep BUZZing my friends a lot these days... Just cant stand "not being busy" or "not in contact with people"... Hope they will tolerate me... He He... ;-)

For the past few days its been just waiting waiting and waiting for our posting details.... I might be sent to Trivandrum(Which is supposed to be the most inhabitable place on earth it seems)... Lets see... what happens... At the end of the day I will have to accept whatever they give me... And I am getting ready for that...

All my friends have been really supportive all the while to make me comfortable and counselled me a lot.. Its really great to have such an inner circle of friends with whom I can chat and talk for so long that we dont know how so much time went off.... I just hope our friendship goes on and on and on and on and on......( I know all of my friends will be gigling now seeing my last sentence... Its my trademark sentence I guess ;-) )

Well people... When you comment... please let me know... what else can i blog on.... I am not able to get topics... well that indicates that I should stop blabbering now.... Just one request before I end...

Friends... Please pray for me that I dont get trivandrum and that I get either Mysore or Bangalore as my posting.... Will be grateful to all of you... Ok Then...
Will try to blog as frequently as possible....

Bye
Take Care
See you

Shreyas VS

5 Comments:

Blogger Shilpa said...

SHREYAS!!!! You will be SHREYAS always!!! Nothing can change you ...nor your trademarks!!! :)
I wish whatever you wish for comes out true!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger swaroop said...

He he he... Let my friend Chandana not see this. She is in Trivandrum now :)

6:57 AM  
Blogger swaroop said...

Nice work man. Congrats on starting off this new blog. I look forward to more posts from you.

6:58 AM  
Blogger shubha b said...

"I know she will be cursing me after reading this" - very true- next time u mention that word- ill take revenge using the D******* word!! :)
nice blog.. keep going on and on and on and on....;)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Shreyas said...

Blackmailing is not good for you shubha.... It will spoil your reputation of "T**** O*** H****" :-)
And you know what... 43 muscles contract when you get angry and frown... and only 17 muscles when you smile :-)
So... Keep Smiling...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home