Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shreylog


Hello people....

I am Back to bug you all.... Yes, this is my consecutive second day at blogging... I must say today that the fun and joy when you hear some good news about yourselves or anything is magnified to astronomical extents when you share it among people who care about you....

I was one such lucky feller today to have such an experience.... Just in my previous blog I had asked for all my friends to pray for me so that I get either Bangalore or Mysore as posting...
And guess what.... I got Mysore as my posting atleast for timebeing....

Felt like sharing this good news with everyone so started calling everybody.... Didnt even consider that they might be in some meeting or training.... And everyone picked up the call and had a lengthy conversation also....

Then after I exhausted all my friends by calling them... I was wondering what to do for the rest of the day as I was suppose to go and report to my Project Manager tomorrow...
Then came a sudden and surprising idea of going to Wonder -La from Shubha and Smitha this saturday...

Even I felt that we should do something different and exciting this weekend.... So I am all occupied today about contacting people and planning for saturday.... ( Well I must say thats the only thing I keep thinking whenever I am free - What to do for this weekend? ;-) )

Then I gave one more option of Go-Karting on saturday...
Swaroop and Shruthi said Ok for that also... So I need to ask everyone and decide on one thing.... So.... Having all this our saturday sounds really exciting... :-)

Good News... Good News... And more Good News were in store for me today... Just about when I was starting to write today... Shilpa calls up and says.... "I got Bangalore".... Wow... Awesome news I said... Was really happy for her...
One more reason is you know... its very difficult for "HeNNmakLu" to go outside their hometown and work Ha ha.... I like teasin my friends(Girls) with that name and they too get really irritated when I use that word.... Ha Ha....

Hmmm... This reminds me of yesterday me and shruthi(sharma) had a long chat session over our good old days at college and I really felt Nostalgic about them..... Really... I must say "Those were the best days of my life"...( Ya Ya... I know what you are thinking... Its a Bryan Adams Liner I know)

Hmmm.... Thats it for today I guess.... Will be updating tomorrow... Be in Touch....

Bye
Shreyas VS

2 Comments:

Blogger swaroop said...

Ah! Yen maga, sareeg chachtidya blogs-u. Full form! Sakkath!

7:00 AM  
Blogger shubha b said...

its really nice that u got mysore- really lucky!! :)

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home