Friday, September 22, 2006

Its Friday 5:30 already and I am still in the office listening to Bryan Adams... Hmmm... I must say thats unusual me... I would have always been the first to wait in the queue for the Bus to Bangalore at this time of the day... Well... change is in the air...

As I am not going to Bangalore this weeekend... I will be compelled to stay here itself(which I hate)... Cant help much also... as I am supposed to be a guest to my relatives who are coming here to see the campus... When they informed me about their plans... I didnt have much options than to accept them as my guests... My Brother who knew my eagerness and intensions of getting to Bangalore every weekend... took this opportunity to tease me to the core...

Hmmm... Two days(atleast 1 is sure) of lonliness will give me ample time to do a retrospection on myself( which is on due for a long time now)... I used to do it so often during my last semesters and even before I joined this company when I used to walk alone with nothing to do from college to my friend's place or from my sis's place to friend's place... I never used to feel that I have walked so much(4 KM)...

Everything... starting from my 10th standard classes till the end of 8th semester of my engineering would roll up on my eyes as if I am seeing them again... I would picturize every important incident which had taken place then as if I am a spectator and then I would visualize what if I had not done this and instead... had done that... I must say... its real fun and you will enjoy it... Often... my friends ask me that, what is their to think so much... Well... I say, that if you don't do this kind of retrospection... you are really missing it in your life...

Some people might not agree with me saying that you will spoil your mood if you do such kind of thinking...
Well... To a certain extent, they are true and its left to individual's opinion... I admit that even I used to spoil my mood thinking about the past.... but not now... I am a lot matured(Am I?) now and can handle the enormous emotional turbulence in myself... But sometimes... yes, I do give up...

Oh... I think I blabbered a lot today... Time to say bye to my comp for this weekend... No... I might come on Sunday to listen to some good music if I am getting bored... I have an awesome collection of Bryan Adams, Metallica and some good Hindi Senti songs...

Finally... I would like to give a tip... If you want the perfect ambience for doing retrospection... then switch the tune for some good old Kishore Kumar Senti songs... They both are a deadly combination( My Experience... I must say :-))....

Bye

Shreyas VS

3 Comments:

Blogger Harish said...

Retrospection and introspection are things that are worth doing for many reasons. Tappenilla adralli. Atleast in my opinion.
Thank You,
Harish Kumar N

3:19 AM  
Blogger swaroop said...

I have too many things about the present to think of. So, I go against retrospection.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Shreyas said...

Well... All I can say is "Past also matters" and "You can learn from your previous experiences by recollecting them"

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home