Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Views...

Statement:
Don't ever expect anything in life, for then whatever comes will be a surprise


Looks really tempting to follow, isn't it?
But we humans haven't overcome the basic craving we all have. I dont even believe people who have become sanyasis also don't have any expections. In fact they are the ones who will be expecting to get mukti by following their own way of life.
So I just read it, admired it and forgot about it...

Statement:
If you want to get something you never had, do something you have never done


Hmmm... Even after doing somethings which you haven't done in your lifetime, most of the times it happens so that you won't get what you wanted(at least what you wanted when you did that). All depends on your lady luck.
So try it(at your own risk)...

Statement:
Don't wait to be loved, to love...


This statement, I can link to the first one(Expectation and all that crap).
I think it's very difficult or rather impossible to do something and not to expect anything from that. So samething applies to this also.
No one can be as godly as to not expect anything and extend unconditional love.
So... admired it...

Continued...

3 Comments:

Blogger shubha b said...

Can you admire something that you dont agree with?

2:36 AM  
Blogger Shreyas said...

Yeah, I know its kind of a paradox, but when I had read it for the first time, I actually had admired it. But after thinking about it sometime later, my views changed.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Parisarapremi said...

ಕಂಟಿನ್ಯೂ ಮಾಡಪ್ಪೋ, ಸಕ್ಕತಾಗಿದೆ... :-)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home